币博客

币博客

Did You Know?

We design Docly for the readers, optimizing not for page views or engagement

RND中文简介:

 2022年1月25日一名12岁小学生黄政创建了随机币RND,并将空投给那些正在追逐梦想的人, 支持他们去做自己喜欢做的事。RND总共发行37.8万亿,这是4光年的距离。黄政将总量的12%留给了父母,表达了12年的奉献与爱。38%将用于流动性挖矿,50%用于空投给101010个人,只需支付Gas费用即可领取,已于3月10日结束。创始人黄政表示RND是学习solidity编程的练习产物,其本人只关注学习不会参与到任何RND社区建设活动中去,希望叔叔阿姨们理性对待。但是,由于RND自带不可复制属性和meme属性,随即走红加密圈,RND社区也处于DAO治理状态。
 

Introduction to RND English:

On January 25th, 2022, a 12-year-old elementary school student Huang Zheng created the random coin RND, and airdropped it to those who are chasing their dreams to support them to do what they like. RND issued a total of 37.8 trillion yuan, which is 4 light years away. Huang Zheng left 12% of the total amount to his parents, expressing his dedication and love for 12 years. 38% will be used for mobile mining, and 50% will be used for airdrop to 101,010 people, which can be collected only by paying the Gas fee, which ended on March 10th. Founder Huang Zheng said that RND is the practice product of learning solidity programming. He only pays attention to learning and won’t take part in any RND community construction activities. He hoped that uncles and aunts would treat it rationally. However, because RND has its own non-replicable attribute and meme attribute, it immediately became popular in encryption circle, and RND community is also in DAO governance state.
 

RND 随机币:

————————

12岁天才少年创始人,具有6年编程开发经验,目前为止一半生命时间用于开发,有机会成为下一个V 神。

推特号近上万粉丝,其中不乏神鱼、OK交易所等币圈大V。

具备meme模型传播性强,以太坊上最小的开放者,12岁solidity中英文双语开发UP主的第一个代币项目。

经济模型感人,$RND一共发行37.8万亿,其中 12 %留给了父母,回馈他们 12 年来的奉献,总金额的 38 %应进行流动性挖。

RND项目没有融资,50%代币直接给用户空投,人人都可以领取,目前空投已领完。

————————

已上线P网、Lbank等8家交易所

RND电报群:

https://t.me/therandomdao

RND官网站:

http://therandomdao.com

————————

RND合约地址ETH链:

0x1c7E83f8C581a967940DBfa7984744646AE46b29

如何购买RND

如何在钱包购买随机币RND

如何添加RND流动池

购买随机币RND后如何添加流动池

————————

问:RND是什么链?

答:RND是富贵链(以太坊)

问:RND解决什么痛点:

答:RND解决我们穷的痛点

活到这么大了还没有财富自由就是最大的痛点,RND就是解决这个问题。